Wednesday, August 31, 2011

more than the usual craziness

So much craziness has been happening~ I am overdue for a blog post!

As lots of people know, I have been interning at The Center for Cartoon Studies. It has been a magical experience and this is sadly my last week here :( I leave Saturday at noon.
This sunday, a lot of people experienced the hurricane that made it's way up the east coast- this included where I'm at. No one foresaw the flooding of the building where our beloved Schulz library is- but thanks to a lot of great people the library and it's contents are still in tact. There's a great story with lots of photos on it here.
Needless to say, the last bit of my internship is assisting with the library- I'm so glad I can help in some way!
CCS means a lot to me. I'm really going to miss it here. But more on that later....in a FUUUUTTTTUUUURRREEEE BLOOOOOGGGGGGG POOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTT.
Another blog post soon to come- thanks for stopping in <3 !


No comments:

Post a Comment