Tuesday, August 23, 2011

haircuts and joy

It may be short, but I drew and colored this baby in an evening!
And then on Saturday I finally got a haircut. THANK GOODNESS. It really does drive me crazy when it gets to be too long.
I don't know if it's because I'm so thoroughly consumed by nerd culture, but I feel like a lot of people will get the Harry Potter reference. Maybe.
Also I need to work on hands- so I have been practicing them in my sketchbook.
The helping hand in this picture may be the hand of god...or a goddess....or Hagrid...?

I'm having a harder time than I'd like getting started on my long term project. It may have something to do with how big it really is, but I was able to get a few potential panels down the other night. Hopefully this continues!

Trying to figure out also a solid schedule for this blog, as to when I will be posting. Maybe Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays? We shall see.

In the next few minutes I'll be off to pick someone up from the airport! Very excited 8D
Until next time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Big projects are daunting! Sometimes it takes awhile to get even the right feeling down before it can actually begin but good luck~!

Post a Comment