Sunday, February 5, 2012

not-so-lazy sunday

Aaaaaaand we're back!
I have a thematic sketchbook assignment coming up for my mini comics class, and my idea for that is branching off of this series of pinups I want to do in the future- but for now, I'm looking forward to this sketchbook.

Ideas for titles include: Gender playground, Studies in androgyny, True Androgyny, Male? Female? Both?, Gender Queers, ..... I had some other ones but they seem to escape me now. The pinups would include some kind of clever caption- but I can't decide if I want to include those in the sketchbook. So there's that idea, aaaaand.... sketchbook page!! 


Hoping to be able to post some more sketches next time....and by then I may also have a tumblr dedicated to my more casual/ silly art and I want to start trying to do daily comics. I attempted the hourly comic day- and didn't get all the way through the day, but I will try and post that on that tumblr.
Thanks for stopping by! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment