Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"I'll post again soon": famous last words

I've gotten myself back on track and have lots of new stuff scanned in a lined up for you! Sorry, of course, about the delay. I seem to always been completely wrapped up in something, whether I'm here at school and trying to keep up with work, or I'm at home and working 2 jobs.
Blah blah blah. ANYWAY!
In this entry I wanted to show my thumbnailing process.
I did this one back around thanksgiving, and showed it to Jesse Mead while hanging out one day a few weeks later- and got some really good feedback :) (which I took notes on and plan to make changes accordingly when I do this comic for real)
Revenge of the Turkeys (based on a true story)

This other page of thumbnails is for a comic about when I had to take out my eyebrow ring. Its gonna need some real cleaning up, but I'm liking the feel of it so  far.
Eyebrow drama- real life event
Any feedback/suggestions are always welcome- it's good to be back!
Next time: sketchbook pages and ideas for pinups!!
Thanks for stopping by! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment