Tuesday, January 3, 2012

THREE PAGE ORIGINAL COMIC!!!

You may be able to tell from the grey speckled walls behind me (vlogbrothers reference) that I am in an airport. On my way back to school! SO- obviously TIME TO SHOW YOU THE THREE PAGE COMIC I DID! Written, penciled, inked, colored, and lettered by me! I am SO excited to be able to share this- I'm happy with how it turned out, and I hope you enjoy it. I have a cover in the works but don't want to post until it's done. Special thanks to Jon Chad for helping me free the images from their PDF prison! Also, to see the full size pages, just click on the image! :D
Without furthur ado:
Hypocrite





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really love this. I think it's great that you can focus on such important/big issues even through a comic like this. Keep up the great work!!!
Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Ohh also my blog (LGBarTist.wordpress.com) focuses on LGBT issues, art, and having a positive attitude. Feel free to check it out!! :)

AMNND said...

I loved your comic the art was amazing, only to be matched by the content!! Amazing job!!!

Nanimo said...

I loved it so much. Great job :D

Post a Comment