Thursday, October 27, 2011

sketchbook madness

Hi, hello!
School has calmed down a LITTLE bit- but I am using my free time to get homework done ahead of time. And when I'm not doing that I'm sleeping(!?!?!) or doodling in my sketchbook. I've been trying to play around with style a bit- see what comes most naturally and comfortably to me, cause I can always recognize when I have drawn something, but there are so many different ways to draw that really interest me, so sometimes I try and adapt a little bit.
"apathy" pen and ink
 sometimes when trying to draw from life, I notice certain looks about people...like this guy in my noir lit class. So I drew him. (No, I'm not creepy at all...!)
"across the room" pen
I PROMISE I will put more school work up soon, but there's some stuff I want to revise first, so I can make it the best it can be. I also dedicated a sketch page mostly to WORKING ON LIGHTING. Cause I need to. Also I drew someone's dad cause I liked his vibe.
sketch page- form, volume, lighting
That's all for now, thank you for stopping by! <3 <3
Til next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment