Thursday, November 10, 2011

down with all of the sicknesses

So. I have been endlessly ill. You might even say I am...
And then we had a surprise! visitor at our house, and we all were coughing- A LOT, if not actually sick with something. So I made this sign for our door:
With the original idea just being that we could call our place the "coughee house"... but I think this works just as well if not better. :)
AND, I had promised my roommate that I would draw her a picture of her and snoop dogg walking down the street together, because of the conversation we had about if I was Snoop Dogg, then he would be her roommate and no one would believe her XD
AND! then I though I had an ear infection. And couldn't sleep because my ear had stopped hurting and started ringing. And then the next day I got hives. Which is where all of these doodles came from:
Despite all of my sicknesses, I have been continuing the art (as you can see) and will continue to do so. School will let out for break in A WEEK. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
Ima go get work done now.
THANK YOU for stopping by!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment